Tuesday, June 5, 2001

Hrm... Stuff that has happened... I saw a giant inflated penis that was bigger than I was. It was gynormus. I also learned how to play Chinese poker. That game is probably just about as addicting as Freecell. But thats about all I've done in these past few days... I've stayed at home all day yesterday. I think that's what I'll be doin' today as well. I'm getting fat. >_< I'll eat, and then I'll lay down on the couch and watch tv. That's no good... But who cares? I also bit off all my nails. I got nervous while watching Ransom last night. So now they're all gone. Passenger 57 is on. Woo. I don't know but, Wesley Snipes + action fighty = bad movie. In latest news, bugs feast on me. It's hot and humid. And I'm ready to leave. Speaking of leaving, I'm going to the Philippines this Saturday. But that means more packing, and more plane rides. I told boy that I should hijack the plane and take it back to Nashville. I'll be sure to add that to my list of things-to-do. I hope they have a computer. Otherwise I will go mad like a rabid dog and start biting people. Grr. See that? Pure evil.

No comments: