Wednesday, June 27, 2001

So I have been utterly completly neglecting this place. But I don't know what to say. I've already said everything that I wanted to say in previous e-mails, and I really don't feel like repeating myself. But here's some stuff to update you: I feel like shit in a bag. I'm learning how to play DDR, and failing miserably at it, I want to go home, and frog legs are really yummy. Oh and here's some friendly advice: Don't use the same fingers that you just used to apply medication and then rub your eyes. I really don't suggest doing that unless you want to feel like you've just been pepper sprayed. Not that I would know how that feels, but I bet it wouldn't feel too pretty. Medicine in your eye isn't pretty either. Just thought I'd like to share. Your welcome ^_^

"Um... Did we just get felt up by the bra lady? I feel so violated."

No comments: