Wednesday, April 24, 2002

28 Days Until School Ends!


I love how teachers tend to pack everything in all at one time. And I know how you people love to hear me complain. Lemme just put a little list up of things I gotta do. It will be kind of like a checklist for me, and just pure entertainment for you.

Tomorrow: A Cold War timeline due, a precal test, NHS induction, class officer cook-out
Friday: 155 fill-in-the-blank questions, a history test, an english test.
Monday: 62 Notecards 62 different topics due. (Sound easy? Sure, except you have to "explain the situation or incident of each topic on the front of 4x6 notecards. Who was the President? Dates? What branches of government were involved? Cause? Effect? On the back, explain what the incident or situation had to do with sectionalism, greater democratization, reform, growth of the federal goverment, or somet other concept/idea. Analyze and explain." 62. Ugh.)
Tuesday: English final (part I)
Wednesday: English final (part II), history final (part I)
Thursday: History exam (part II)
Friday - Wednesday: Bill of Rights trip
Thursday: English AP exam
Friday: US HIstory AP exam
Tuesday: Biology AP exam
Wednesday: Government and comparative politics AP exam
Monday: Economics final
Tuesday: English final (part III)
Wednesday: Precal Exam

It's pure shit that my teacher is giving finals on top of the AP exams. You know, I really should go and get started on studying instead of sitting here and telling you people about how I need to be studying. But I just love whining so much that I just can't control myself. But um... If for some reason I am not online all that often, it's either I'm actually doing work or I've turned insane and started talking to plants.

On a lighter note, Tori Amos is really good. She and Dave are the only music that can actually keep me calm.

I'm gonna go work now. Here's to hoping that my teachers to rip my brains out and stomp on them. Oh wait. They already have. *Sigh*

No comments: