Monday, April 8, 2002

Quite a number of people were absent from school today, supposedly from getting mono over the weekend. [Reminder: Prom (pw: burro) was on Saturday] But also, today there was a huge History multiple choice test and DBQ, both are the last grades for this 6 weeks, the grade that will either fail or pass most of us.

Teacher: You know how they say that mono is the kissing disease, but now we all know that's not true... it comes from U.S. History tests.
Daniel: Yeah, see, I didn't study, and I'm perfectly fine. Don't study, stay healthy.
Teacher: I can see that wasn't the case for Davey over there (*points to boy slumped over on his desk, passed out*).
Daniel: He got too close to the History book!

So... I didn't get mono this past weekend either and I feel fine. But guess what I didn't do?!

[Update: Just for the record, I did *not* fail History. I actually did decently well on the muliple choice part of my test. My fingers are still crossed for the DBQ.]

No comments: