Monday, April 22, 2002

Things that pissed me off today:

*The woman driving 30 in a 45 zone on the way to school this morning.
*One of my friends came to school late and disrupted my train of thought.
*The two girls yelling quite loudly next to my ear to each other in the hall.
*My teacher gave us 62 more notecards to do. Due on Monday.
*A girl I don't like got a really bad tan.
*My commenting thing is still down.
*My 5th period smelled really gross.
*I got a 6/8 on a quiz. And the two I got wrong were right before, but I changed it.
*The wind.
*People kept asking me questions when I was trying to do my work.
*Rational functions.
*They don't have lemon pepper chicken at Kroger.
*I was reading a magazine, away from the aisle to check out. Five people asked me if I was in line.
*My heavy backpack.
*The bird poop on the passenger's side of my mom's car window.
*Riverstages is over the weekend that I'm going to DC.
*When my mom reminded me for the zillionth time when my AP exams are.
*The mysterious white stuff on the stairs up to my apartment.
*There is still a month left of school.

There were more things. But I don't feel like listing. I think I'm getting my period soon cause as you can tell, I've been highly irritable today.

No comments: