Friday, June 1, 2001

Ahhh... my beloved blogger. My beloved internet. Mmm. Me happy now. I was going absolutely insane when it didn't work. But now it does. So... I'm in the little island place, dealy. And so far it has been.... boring. Really boring. Extremely boring. All I've done so far was eat. Not that I'm complaining. But more food = more fat. And we don't want that. Nope. No we don't. But yeah. Havne't really done anything yet. But. Boy does occupy my head most the time. I think my mom is sick of hearing me complain about how much I miss him. Anyway. Yeaaah. I saw the most beautiful sunset tonight. The sun was all big and red and stuff. I was really surprised because Taiwan doesn't have pretty sunsets. Taiwan is gross. But the sunset was pretty. =) Me likes. The plane ride here was absolute hell though. Not that plane rides have anything to do with sunsets... anyway. Yeah. I can't believe hwo incredibly gross airplane food is. It was like someone doodied in a plate and served it to us. But it's not like I could have eaten any thing else cause that's all they had. It was nice and uncomfortable too. I swear they specialize in making your back hurt. But at least I'm here now. My little cousin is too. She's pretty damn cool. Cooler than my other two cousins. Which reminds me, I'm going to the Philipines to visit them next Friday. Which is great, super, whatever. But they're coming back with us. Which is not so great or super. They are annoying, rude, spoiled, brats. Kinda like miniature versions of me =) Which is why I hope never to have a daughter like me when I grow up, if I decide to have kids. But. Its 10:37 at night here... which is... 9:37 back in good ole Nasvhile. I think I'm gonna go to bed. Or go jump and attack my little cousin. Toodles~

For Siv, David, Esther, and Ali... and whoever else reads this: I MISS YOU GUYS LIKE CRAZY! Love you!!! Okay that's all....

No comments: