Saturday, June 2, 2001

*Sigh* My sad attempts at summer reading... I can't concentrate. If I don't get any of it done, I'm blaming it all on boy. So uh... Taiwan. Been pretty goshdarn boring if you ask me... I think my mom and my grandmother are quite possibly the most uninteresting people on this planet... but I still love them... they make me food =) Yeeeah. This computer is painfully slow. It took almost 3 minutes to load this page. What a dumbass computer. I went to the bathroom a couple of nights ago and I saw a huge, gross, hairy cockroach (like on of those big nasty ones at school... the ones that eat people) on my mom's toothbrush. I meant to tell her the next morning... but I woke up later than she did... so I think I should keep the roach story on the DL. They have South Park here... but with crapassed chinese dubbing. And they make the dubbing for like... kids. As if it were educational or something.... So all the little kids here love that show... If they only knew what the original one was like. Hrm... other stuff that has happened... I got my hair cut and highlited. But I can ben you all the money in the world, that it will never look the same as it did when I left the hair salon. But whatever. It's just hair... it'll grow back eventually. My friend told me I should shave my head. I'll take that into consideration. I guess that's all that has happened. Besides the fact that I'm missing someone so incredibly much. I'm homesick. Or boysick, rather. *Sigh* I can't stop thinking about him. Or Esther. Or Sivan. And the more I think about them, the more I miss them, and the more I miss them, the more I think about them.... and its just this continuous cycle where they occupy my mind all the friken time. I want to go home. I want boy.

No comments: