Sunday, April 7, 2002

Weekend update: Boy came back to town on Friday. Yay! =) My prom was last night. We went to Valentino's for dinner along with 5 other couples. I had never been there before, but it's a cute little restaurant. Romantic. I like. By the time we finished dinner and got to the Sheraton (where our prom was held), it was already 9ish. Just in time for Senior presentations. 45 minutes of a jillion seniors getting their names called while walking down the center of the stage. It was pure excitement I tell ya. After that we sat around and talked and mingled a little because I refuse to dance. Then we left early to go back to his house (Shut up! There was no sex =P) I think we were at dinner long than at the Sheraton. But. Overall, it was fun. I got to dress up all fancy and do makeup and hair and nails. Plus I got to see Boy. That is my favorite part <3

No comments: