Thursday, May 10, 2001

I do this too much. I'm currently at Esther's house right now. Kinda hiding out. They're having this... graduation party thing... but. I'm not graduating. Yeah. She and I had this ice cube fight so I ran down to her basement to get away from her. And I thought, while I'm down here. Why not blog? I'm such a dork. I'm also paranoid that she's gonna come down any second now with a bucket of ice cubes. And I can't go anywhere either. So. Maybe the basement isn't such a good hideaway after all. I ate too much. Bleh... and now I don't feel good at all. I shouldn't have eaten so much. On the way here, I kept having the feeling like I was going to burp... but couldn't. So its sorta in my system and it can't get out. So I feel like I need to hurl. Hopefully if I do, it will be on what's-her-face if she tries to get me. Heh. I like her keyboard. It clicks really loud. I like the noise it makes. Yay for clicky keyboard. But I keep typing wrong cause I'm not used to it. I have one of those split keyboards at home... Haha. Esther is screaming for me. =) Waaah. I'm tired now... I want to go home. I think we are soon too. I hope so. I need some sleep. I went to bed late... like... almost 2 or something. Time for me to run away now. *Runs away*

No comments: