Monday, May 21, 2001

I'm studing for my Chemisty exam right now. Well not right now because right now I'm busy talking to myself. So in the middle of when I was studying, I got really thirsty. And of course, we have absolutely nothing to drink in our house. I really really wanted some orange juice... and instead of our usual huge gallon of it, we had none. All we had was water. And then I thought, hey! Why not make a nice ice cold cup of lemonade since I have the mix? So I mixed it all up when then I realized that we had no ice. Well, we do have ice, but something went wrong in the process of making it, because it tastes like baking powder/ salt. And lettme tell ya, salty, baking powdery lemonade is not really that good. And neither is warm lemonade. So I had to pour it down the drain. Along with 5 minutes of my precious studying time. So then I found a bottle of Nantucket Nectars... "juice cocktail". It was really good, and it was cold. So I finished it off. And of course, after I drank it all, is when I realized the expiration date is for April 20th. Tonight just has not been the greatest night. All I wanted was some orange juice! Or anything cold as long as it won't kill me! Well then again, if it does kill me, that means I won't have to take anymore exams! C'mon Nantucket. Work with me now... Acutally. It probably won't affect me until after exams. "The world never seems to end before your paper's due..." Trudat.

No comments: