Sunday, May 13, 2001

Is it possible to cough so much that you feel like you're gonna cough out your insides? That's how I feel right about now. The coughin's making my stummy hurt. Anyway. Tomorrow's Mommy's Day. I already gave her the present. When I went shopping to get it, I saw it and thought, "Hey! That's a cute purse... I hope my mom will hate it and will give it back to me." But unfortunately, she liked it.
Moon Muck is fun. It's that slimy gakky stuff you can get at the Discovery Channel Store. It smells bad. But at least it glows in the dark. Plus. It makes farty noises when you put it back in the container. *Sigh* I really need to find something better to do with my life. I think I made David sad tonight... Why am I even doing this? Blogger isn't even working. Stupid blogger. I feel like I'm going to pass out. Or regurgitate body organs. Whatever. Same difference.

"Mmm... these KitKat bites are good. They should make other chocolate candy bars into bitesize."
"Yeah, I know..."
"... like M&Ms."
"Uh... M&Ms are bitesized, genius."
"Oh yeah."

No comments: