Tuesday, May 22, 2001

Okay enough with the head bang on walls deal. I think I've just lost enough brain cells to fail my next two exams. And failing three exam is not for the faint of heart of mothers. Especially mine. Hopefully I won't fail my PE exam. I'd be really stupid if I did that. Because coach gave us a review sheet, and our test basically IS the review sheet... and he's letting us use the review sheet during the exam. And you know what I just realized? This is the exact same review sheet that he gave us for last semester's exam. Hrm. That wasn't too smart. At least I know I won't fail this one... So yeah. I'm supposed to write a 7 paragraph essay comparing and contrasting the book and the characthers from A Man for All Seasons and Antigone. I didn't even read the first book. Which wasn't a good idea because we'll need 20 quotes on the essay. Screw it. I hate that class. I don't give a damn. I need a 8 to pass the semester. And I'll need a 72 to get an A. So English can bite me. I'm gonna make a 9. =)

No comments: