Sunday, May 27, 2001

So. Like I said, I'm putting off packing like a crazy madwoman. But then again, I don't know any crazy madwomen... let alone, one that packs. Annnyway. I have a bunch of summer reading books. About 6. And they're nice and long. I guess I have something to do on the plane now. I can't even begin to describe how much I am going to miss people in the about 2 months I am gone. I'll be missing a lot. And I don't want to miss that lot. I just want to stay here with my friends, and boy, and just... sit around and be lazy here. And it has been absolutely gorgeous these past few days. So why leave now to some place that is insect infested, humid, hot like hell, completely polluted, overpopulated, stinky like feet, and disgusting? The more I think about it, the more I get upset that I'm leaving. I really hope I still manage to have a good time while I'm there. At least I'll be with cool cousin. And the two annoying devil-like ones aren't gonna be there. And at least there will be some good food and good shopping. I'm gonna come back as a morbidly obese, broke, extremely tanned, bug-bitten girl that no one will be able to recognize... or even want to recognize for that matter. I'm gonna attempt finishing packing while listening to Queen. Let another one go, let another one go... Another one bites the dust... Queen rules! *Breakin' it down*

No comments: