Monday, May 14, 2001

Woo! Yay. Blogger isn't sick anymore. Hurray! Anyway. I've been acting crazy today. I think it was the ice cream we made in Chemistry. I think my friend put drugs in hers. But I started singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star like a broken record, and trying to look sexy while licking a lollypop, blowing on it and saying that I was giving it a blowjob... and stuff like that. It was fun.
4 more days of school, 3 days of exams... then I'm outta here. Kinda.
I really don't want to go back to Taiwan this summer. It's gonna be unbelievable hot, buggy, gross, humid, yuck there. And that's not even the worst part. Sivan, Esther, OR David aren't gonna be there. Three of the most important people in my life. So how am I gonna have fun? Ahhh. I'm going crazy! Canned ravioli isn't that good.

Best Question of the Day:
"Where do you stay at when you're in Taiwan?"
"At my grandmother's house."
"Oh. Is she one of those old Chinese women?"
"Um... well she's old. And she's Chinese. And she's a woman. Guess that makes her one of those old Chinese women..."

No comments: