Tuesday, August 28, 2001

I just spent almost four hours messing around with my room. I finally hung up some of the paintings that I have done... I meant to do that awhile ago but I guess I just never got around to it. I still don't know if this is what I want to end up doing... I don't think I'd be good enough to anyway. I'm considering taking photography next year and see how that goes. I think I will like it... These are the times when I wish I could go back to my old school... They have an amazing art program... and just a couple of years ago, they built a new 2 million dollar art department. They had *everything* you could ever want or need. Yeah. And what does the school I'm at now have? Broken crayons, dried up clumpy acrilic paints, colored pencils in the ever-so-popular shades of poop brown, barf green, and orange. They ran out of pencils and erasers already. It's kinda sad... but I mean, I can't really except too much out of a public school anyway. And I think the fact that paying over 10 grand in tuition money each year would get you some pretty decent art supplies. I still kinda wish I had a better teacher though. Cool lady... but lazy as hell. I don't feel like I've been improving at all since I've come to the school I'm at now. I think her laziness rubs off on her students... I usually end up sleeping in her class. Maybe I will switch out next semester... Hrm... Decisions decisions.

No comments: