Tuesday, August 7, 2001

So um... Summer reading blows? Hey, okay, a book on the Bill of Rights in action? Yeah, that will be fun, lettme tell ya. But that's okay, this will be my last book. Thank God... Hey English department at HHS: Why don't you pick some good books next time, huh? Yah. That'd be nice. Actually, I'm just all whiney because this book really sucks and I want it to be over. The other ones aren't really that bad.
I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. I absolutely despise going to the dentist. I'd rather have a brain transplant than going to get my teeth cleaned. It's pathetic, I know... But I still hate it. I'll be expecting them to give me some happy gas or to knock me out with a slegehammer. I'm not looking forward to having someone probe and jab at my teeth and gums, making them bleed for an hour and then telling me that I need to floss and then send me on my way with yet another crapassed toothbrush, as if I don't have one or 5 at home. Dude! It'd be nice if I was like my grandmother and just.. like, don't have teeth. Have fake ones that you take out at night. Then again, I think I'll look funny toothless. Maybe I'll just wait till I get old. Wah. I don't want to be old. Wah. I'm going to bed.

"2 Eights."
"Um... add one."
"Whatever... BS! *Flips card* "Hah! That's a queen, stoopie."
"Um... Tammy, that's a jack... stoopie."
"Damn."

No comments: