Saturday, September 8, 2001

I went to Wild Oats today... For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a Kroger but with all natural and organic stuff. Everything there is either natural and organic... no preservatives or something. When I say everything, I mean everything. The have organic fruit lollipops, organic cotton made clothes, organic beer, organic makeup, organic paper, organic gum... Everything. So I was walking through the all natural shampoo and stuff aisle and I came across the coolest thing: Organic condoms. Why they are in the hair product section, I don't know. Why they are organic... Well, I don't know that either. But they had like... the extra large, the "normal' (haha), and the lubricated. All natural too! Um... excuse my lack of experience with condoms... but uh... how do the "all natural" ones differ from the regular kinds? I think I've given this too much thought... So uh... Nice day out, huh?

So I've read 20 of the 100 banned or challenged books and seen 11 of those book-to-movie movies and is currently reading one right now. Yes. I actually read. Sometimes. 20 is like... a lot for me. How many have you read?(Where's Waldo is among the list... umm... remind me again... why? I bet people were just really pissed off that they couldn't find Waldo. "Where the hell is that stupid striped motherf*cker?! I hate this book! It should be banned so people like me wouldn't feel so dumb that they can't find Waldo...")

*News flash* Boy told me that the reason why Waldo was banned was because there was a topless woman in the beach scene in one of the books... Hurray for cartoon boobies!

No comments: