Friday, September 14, 2001

It's *finally* weekend time. I am quite thrilled... We didn't have to do much in school today. My teacher wasn't there for 3rd and 4th period. We had kind of a sub type person come and talk to us during 3rd period. But he ended up talking about how he's eaten ants (they really good and tastes like lemons, apparently... ) and larvas and how his woman sergeant bit a poisonous snakes' head off. Yeah. Nutritious. Then for 4th - 6th, I didn't do anything but sat around and talk to people. Actually, for the last 45 minutes of school, all of us went to the football field for a memorial. It was kinda... nice... seeing everyone out there holding hands. It was a good sight. Anyway. I'm so happy it's the weekend. We don't have school on Monday either! I love 3 day weekends. Mmmm... hibernation time! ^_^

No comments: