Friday, September 28, 2001

My favorite part of my AP Biology book --> Glossary G-10: Gonads (GOH-nadz) The male and female sex organs; the gamete-producing organs in most animals. Haha. They have that word in the back of my book... Ooh that just makes my day =)

So anyway. Michael Jackson is awesome. A little creeping looking. Wait. Very creepy looking. But that's okay. He has great music... Hmm... It's Friday. You know what that means? Another night of doing kickass Chinese homework.... Aww yeeeeah. I am a total dork. All the "cool" kids go get trashed. Too bad I'm such a nerd, huh. Anyway. I think I'm gonna put off Chinese homework until last minute like I always do and crotch-et (you have to pronouce it like that... ) my scarf...

"Elmer's glue doesn't hold up shoes to a posterboard very well..."

"Hey, where'd Alex go?"
"Ohh... probably off somewhere having a big nose."

No comments: