Friday, September 7, 2001

Things Tammy cannot live without... well... can live, but on a very unstable level of sanity... (not in any particular order):

-Sleep. Well... everyone needs sleep. But I've just been deprived of it these past few days...
-Sushi
-Siv
-Chapstick
-Hugs!!!
-My feather blanket
-David
-MP3's and music
-Dave CDs
-Doodling
-My calendar planner dealie ~ I freak out when I'm not organized
-Big Dog!
-Sharon
-Duct tape ~ it holds my life together
-Shoes and purses (What? I'm a girl!)
-Mascara
-Curling iron
-Loving people
-... and being loved back
-4 alarm clocks
-Esther
-Painting
-Kleenex/toilet paper
-Gum
-My mommy
-Kisses (but only from boy, of course)
-E-mail
-Shampoo
-Orange Juice
-My calculator
-BIC pencils
-AOL (as much as it sucks. It's my way of communicating to the outside world)
-Pictures
-You are never too old to learn something stupid...
-I just wanted to throw that in there
-It's a pretty day out
-Ooh... Clouds
-I have to pee
-I'll stop now
-Bye!
-The End

No comments: