Wednesday, October 31, 2001

Ahh. Gotta love the Nasvhille radio stations. Just recently, a Christian music station, 101.1 The One, changed to a ghetto rap and R&B station: The Beat. Kinda like how R. Kelly went from "I Believe I Can Fly" to "Feelin' on Your Booty". It's great stuff, I tell ya. I've been listening to it all night even though I don't really like rap at all. And this station plays just a little too much Juvenile for my liking. (They played at least 10 songs by him in the past 3 hours. "You can't drop it like it's hot if it's 30 degress out side, and the block is fucking COLD!") Oh and I love what they did to Ludacris' Area Code. "I've got PROS... I've got pros... in different area codes." Excuse me? You've got pros? Alright Ludacris, whatever you say, dude. You keep hollerin those area codes to your pros. I wonder why they didn't change or bleep out "whore" but they had to do that to "ho". It's like whoa. Ugh. Okay time to change the station. I need me a fix of some *NSync now or something. Oh, but not after I finish hearing R. Kelly talking about feelin' on my booty.

No comments: