Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Jesus it is so hot it my room. I'm tring to get some sleep here but I can't because it's so damned hot. The one night that I actually can get into bed before 2, I can't sleep because for once, it's not freezing, so now I'm stuck here not able to sleep, burning up, and listening to Smashmouth and those wretched car commercials on the radio. *Sigh* But I while I was sitting there, thinking about just how much Smashmouth sucks and should burn to hell, I also started thinking about how this one girl and I used to stay up almost every single school night and talk about... girly stuff... till the wee hours of the morning. We were best friends in 5th to mid-6th grade where we found different friends and kinda drifted apart. But she and I still would talk every now and then. But we really started talking again in 9th grade when she IMed me one night to ask me about homework. From then on, we started talking almost every night, about what we'd wear to the next football game to our boy and friend troubles. We'd act stupid and silly and made fun of each other and played PRS through IM until 2 or 3 all the time. It was... fun. And at the beginning of 10th grade, when I switched schools, we'd still talk, we use to go to the same chat room and call the radio to request really crappy song. (Ever remember the song "Blue" by Effiel 65? Yeah. I'm still trying to erase that ever-so-annoying-but-catchy tune out of my head.) She and I gradually stopped talking to each other less and less throughout the year... due to school and the fact that we didn't get online as much anymore... well, she didn't, cause Lord knows I'm online all the time. So anyway. I'm really not sure where I'm trying to get with all of this. I guess I'm just wondering if she ever thinks about me sometimes. Like, ugh dude, do they only play shit music late at night? Oh wait, its 107.5. That's right. But KC and Jojo? Please. I can't believe I actually use to like that song. I can't believe that I actually admit to ever liking that song. Anyway, back to what I was trying to say... I kinda just hope that I make a good enough imprint in someone's life that maybe that person will look back a couple years from now and be think, "Oh yeah, I know you!" I guess it's just wouldn't be such a great feeling being forgotten. So... "it's a school you attend, and I highly recommend. You call 1-800-BARTEND." Goddamnit I need to stop listening ot the radio.

No comments: