Thursday, October 4, 2001

Midol is the greatest invention known to women. Or maybe to just to me. I woke up this morning and I thought that I was gonna die. I didn't want to go to school, or get out of bed, or even move for that matter. This was way worse than when I had my dumbass headache. But after I ate me some Midol, I feel much better. One of my friends overdosed on Midol once... It says on the bottle to take 2 every 6-12 hours. She took 10 within an hour and a half. She like, couldn't move, and was all limp and stuff... If any of you have seen 16 candles, you probably know what I'm talking about. The sister took a whole bunch of pms medcine right before her wedding, and because that stuff is a muscle relaxer, she wasn't able to walk down the aisle without falling down. Bllaahhh... I'm going to go work on some homework now. Hopefully I will be able to go to bed early tonight.... I've had no more than 6 hours of sleep in the last 2 days. I always tell myself that I should go to bed early but for some unexplainable reason, I don't. Maybe I shouldn't wait until 1 in the morning to start on homework. So. Tonight. Bed. Early. If I don't start getting some sleep, I will unleash all hell. Or just whine and complain about it like I'm doing now.

No comments: