Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Tammy = Tired with a tummy ache. You know. The kind where it feels like you are about to throw up, but don't, so you really want to jam a toothbrush down your throat to make yourself regurgitate in hopes that you will feel better afterwards. Just hope I don't do it while I'm sleeping and then choke on my own vomit and die. Wow. How much would that suck? Like when people would ask at the funeral "how'd she die?" And my mom would have to say, "She choked on her own barf." What a bummer that would be.

Conversation with a friend tonight (condensed):
"I'm getting pretty damn good at Karaoke."
"Awww, yeah."
"I got a 98 all by myself on that O-Town All or Nothing song according to the Karaoke grader."
"Haha, you sang O-Town."
"I rock at Flavor of the Weak, too."
"Haha, you sang O-Town."
"I tried "Party Up" 2 weeks ago... It did not work..."
"By DMX?"
"Yup."
"*Snicker*"
"Don't snicker. Bah! You stupid goat. I hope you sprout Goat nipples all over your head - And I hope they itch too..."

So those were nipples, not a 2nd head...

No comments: