Friday, November 30, 2001

10 Things I Hate About Me:

*I don't exercise. Feel bad about it, and yet, I still plan not to.
*I procratinate like mad. Like now, for instance. Should be doing an English essay, but no.
*I still don't have my driver's licence. Oh wait. Don't have a permit either.
*I'd rather spend a Friday night in front of the computer than go out (unless it's been planned out a week before or boy is in town.)
*I like Britney Spears, Hanson, Clueless, "Nsync, and Dawson's Creek.
*I have this weird habit where I would peel those little stickers from fruit and stick them on our sink. What is wrong with me?
*I listen to cartoon theme songs and Disney soundtracks. And I sing along.
*I burp and blow it at people face. No wait. I don't hate that. That's funny.
*Burger King is one of my favorite restaurants. And I don't exercise. I'm so gonna die by the time I hit 35. Hopefully I will make it that far.
*I cry at just about every single movie.
*I collect Got Milk? ads and treasure them. And... wait a sec. This is #11
*I can't count.

In other news, the most yuckiest person in school told me he had a prince Albert today. Gag me with a 12 foot pole. Please. I seriously thought that I was going to lose my lunch. But I ran away from him instead.

No comments: