Thursday, November 8, 2001

Arr I'm so hungry... I was supposed to have a good breakfast and lunch today. I was supposed to have a chocolate crossiant for breakfast... (Yeah it might sound gross, but it's *so* good. Made japanese style. Mmm.) My mom put it in the fridge yesterday for the sole purpose of not wanting it to melt. And chocolate is good cold anyway. But she put the darn thing in the oven this morning, so all the chocolate melted everywhere and it was just one big mess. Looked like someone took a shit over my my crossiant. So I was like, Mom, put that back in the fridge, I'm not eating that now... I had a yum sandwich for lunch. I actually took the time to make it last night. Twas turkey with tomatoes and lettuce. And during Art class, me being the idiot that I am, left the sandwich on the table for a couple of minutes while I went to go wash my hands. I came back to find it splattered all over the floor, tomato and turkey pieces everywhere. And I think someone stepped on it too. So all I was left to eat was an orange with too many seeds. Bah. Maybe I should go find something to eat instead of whining and bitching about my lost lunch and breakfast. Oh but it's so much fun to whine and bitch... Oh and that website where the guys would pay 10G for a wife, you know, the one with the kickass midi? Well I didn't even notice this until Boy mentioned something about it. But the Who Am I page plays the Mission Impossible theme. =) That guy totally rocks.

No comments: