Monday, November 12, 2001

Boooooo. Projects aren't fun. 5 other girls and I are in the same group to work on analysis of the characteristics of Transcendentalism and Romaticism in Emerson and Thoreau. Last Monday our same group had to work on the phycological aspects of the crappiest book in the world, Billy Budd, we BS'ed our way to make a 100. Hopefully we can do the same tomorrow. But it's really kinda hard do a group project when 2 people aren't even there to work on it, and the other one is talking to/about her boyfriend the entire time. I don't know if we'll be able to pull off a good grade tomorrow. I don't think I can even say the word, transcendentalism. Bleh. I suck.

"Yes. There is such thing as A-sexual reproduction... But I bet it's just not as fun." ~Words of wisdom from my AP Biology teacher

"How is he gonna be calling me 'white trash'... My neighbor is Eddie George for cryin' out loud!"

No comments: