Tuesday, November 27, 2001

Something scary about my apartment Part II:

So we have this really pretty throw (is that how you spell it? One of those blanket things.) on a chair in our living room. Last summer, when we moved from our house to this apartment, we brought that over and draped it over our chair. And about a month after we moved it, my mom yelled at me for messing up the tassles on the throw. The tassles were all tangled up. Now, when I say tangled up, I mean it was really tangled. It took my mom almost 6 hours to take it apart to get it back to normal. But then we figured that maybe it was the cat that I was kittysitting for a couple of weeks, cause you know, cats like to play with that kind of stuff. So~ No biggie. But. About a month or so after, the same thing happens again. Lettme take the time to remind you, this was over summer, so I didn't touch that throw the entire time because it was to damn hot to use. And even if my mom used it, she's not the type of person to mess around with tassels. So basically, it just sorta sits there and looks pretty, meaning that there's no way that either my mom or I tangled them all up, and there's no way that it could get so tangled from just people kinda brushing it aside. Now you might just be thinking like, oh, it's just some knots here and there, whatever. No. Even if it was me who did that, I would have had to spent hours do that to the throw. The knots were so complex and intricate and it looks like someone delibrately tied them together like that so someone could not get it unknotted. And no one touched this blanket. Hmm.... Creepy. It's still there on the chair. The tassles are still tangled up because I just could not get them apart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same thing happens to ours throw blankets. I have two of them and for some reason only one end gets tangled. The other end is just fine. I thought my kids did it.
I went over to my moms house the other day and she has two of them that have done the same thing! Weird. I ran across your blog because I was trying to figure out if anyone else had seen this happen.