Thursday, November 15, 2001

Ugh I can smell the trash that's in the kitchen. And I'm in my room. With the door closed. It smells *so* bad. Grotesque =P Must be that severed head that my mom finally decided to discard. Ewww.

So anyway. I've been helping my government teacher after school this past week, you know, grading papers, hanging stuff up, running off copies, and the such. (What? I'm not sucking up, I swear! Besides. She pays me.) Anyway, I was helping her proofread her 1st period English III student's papers about what life styles, technology, clotheswear, medical care, etc, would be like 20 years from now, and here's come excerpts:

"Saggy pants will more than likely stay because tight clothes hurt. Gold teeth will always be here because they are da bomb."
"Japan will not like Korea because if North and South Korea powers combine, they will be super power."
"There will be new sports like tackle basketball, tackle hockey, tackle golf, tackle baseball, tackle soccer, tackle bowling, tackle everything because I like to tackle."
"I hope doctors will find a cure for STDs because I want to have sex with my girlfriend but she has gonorrhea."
"Maybe there will be cars that fly and don't make a 'vroom vroom' noise when they start because that really annoys me."
"Hopefully I will be out of high school in 20 years."

This job totally rocks my world.

No comments: