Friday, November 2, 2001

Ugh I can't fall asleep. You were right David, that nap I took is keeping me awake. Beh. Or maybe it's that cup-o-coffee that my mommy made me. But whatever the case, I can't sleep. Not good. It's almost 2 in the morning. You can probably tell since I changed some stuff around here. It's bloo! And did you notice that I changed the cursor trail to go along with the color scheme? Yeah man. And I changed the font so maybe it'll be a little more readable now. Maybe I should just not sleep all night. Then again, last time I did that, I passed out for like, 15 hours. At least it's Friday. It doesn't feel like Friday at all since we had Wednesday off.
I've been listening to the semi-new Janet Jackson cd all night. It's freaky. Not freaky like, creepy scary hi-I'm-Marilyn-Manson freaky, but freaky as in Barry-White-Let's-Get-It-On freaky. It's some good stuff though. One of my favorite lines from one of her songs featuring Carly Simon: "And if it wasn't from that damn cream there'd be no clouds in my coffee." I love that. Okay I'm gonna try and get some sleep now... Nighty bye.

No comments: