Sunday, December 30, 2001

Hi. So it's been a while. That's because I'm TOO BUSY FOR YOU. No wait. Because I've been to lazy to write.

Quick update:
*I had an uneventful but fun Christmas
*Boy took me to see Rent two nights ago and it was amazing.
*Rent day = 11 months. : )
*The Discovery Channel Store sells a box of 30 straws that you can bend and make stuff with. For 12 bucks. Whereas you can get a box of 100 straws for 99 cents at Kroger. They're florescent too!
*Shopping the day after Christmas is hell. But not nearly as bad as shopping the day before.
*Saw Ocean's 11 and Ali with my mom last night. I liked both a lot.
*School starts in FOUR days which is absolutely ridiculous.
*Writing Chinese into Word is actually really fun.
*Little boys = disasterous demons. I helped my friend teach the little kid's Sunday school class today. I'd rather crawl over a bed of nails than do that again. I was surprised that nothing could shut them up except this cartoon bible movie that was originally made in Japan but dubbed (and I mights add, inadequately) over in English.
*Don't get the Ravioli di Portobello if you end go to the Olive Garden. It's not what you'd might call yum. As what NN would say, 'They taste kind of like dumplings, without the lings."
*I got a letter today from the Senior Councilor to the NYLF on Medicine saying that I'm certified to go to this session in Texas over the summer. It also goes on to say that I have leadership potential (and I have no idea where they got that idea because well, I suck) and an intent on pursuing a career in medicine. Okay, um, no. To anyone that knows me, what is the one thing that I don't want to have anything to do when I grow up? Anything that has to do with the medical field. My dad was a doctor, my mom is a physical therapist. And I hate hospitals. I don't want to surround myself and be in an enviornment with sickness and death. I mean, I have to give props (Yes. Give props) to doctors and nurses and all the people who work in hospitals because that's... tough. I wouldn't be able to do it. And to this little session progam thing? I'll have to seriously think it over.
*I get to go to the hospital tomorrow to get a blood test. Mmm. Needles. My fave.

Until next time... Have a wondermous New Years!

No comments: