Sunday, December 9, 2001

So it's been a while. 6 days to be exact. I think that's a record for me. But I'm still here... alive too! I know you all are just so happy. The two of you. Thanks =)

Anything new and exciting happen to me during theses past 6 days? Nah. Just had a lot of stuff to do (i.e. 3 art projects, Biology and Precal presentation, Precal paper, and a hugmongo government project.) But. I'm glad I got all of them done. Now all I have to do now is to get ready for those oh-so-fun exams! Yes! My favorite. This semester has gone by pretty quickly. Half a year until I'm a senior and get to eat off campus! Woo! Oh yeah... I went to Atlanta last weekend for a Chinese school competition dealie. It wasn't as fun as last year but we did kick some Atlanta butt. A group of kids there were being rude and yelled immature phrases at us when we were practicing. But they're just bitter because no Atlanta school has won 1st place in the past 6 years. Last year, and two years before that, it was our school who won. So. We rock. Well, our Chinese school rocks, not me though cause I suck. You should hear me speak mandarin. I sound no better than a redneck trying to speak it. So imagine a hick wearing overalls chewing straw trying to say some Chinese. That's me. Except the chewing straw part. Anyway. I shall get my rest now. To all a good night.

No comments: