Wednesday, February 20, 2002

International day is coming up pretty soon at our school... My friend and I were thinking of some cleverly dumb things that I could do...

1. Make those little fortune tellers for everyone. The ones that when you lift the flaps, it will say "you suck".

2. Wear thick glasses, sit down at a table with a huge calculus book and an equally large physics book. Look busy. When someone comes to ask me something about my country, I will just reply with, "No! Don't bother me!! Can't you see that I'm trying to figure this out?!"

3. Talk with an extremely thick Chinese accent. If someone questions me about it, I will say, "I no understan-duh what you tawking bout."

4. Dance around and make sporadic kung-fu moves to the ever popular "Everybody loves kung-fu fighting." Have a friend in the background hit a gong every now and then.

5. Have a chinese make-over party. Get some black-colored hair spray and some tape. Who ever wants a make-over will get their hair spray painted black and have their eyes stretched to the side and taped to keep that in place. Voi-la! Chinese! Just imagine everyone looking like that. Haunting...

6. Dye my hair blond, have cosmetic surgery to enlarge my eyes, wear blue contacts. That's what they do in Taiwan anyway. They want to be white.

Just for the record, I'm not gonna be in international day. What a waste so such wonderful ideas, no?

No comments: