Saturday, February 16, 2002

It's been awhile. Too caught up with stuff and some more stuff. But to make up for what I've missed... Happy (late) Valentine's Day! (I love you David! ^_^) And for my fellow yellows... Happy (late again) Chinese New Year!!! We had the big CNY celebration tonight. It was actually pretty fun. I saw some people that I haven't seen since... well, last CNY. But it couldn't have been as exciting without my friends. So I was with my Chinese school people on stage, getting ready to sing in front of about 500 people.

Friends in the audience (screaming loudly): WoOOooOoOOoo!!! Go Tammy!!! Yeeeeeeeeah!! Whooooooo!!!!
Me: Uh...
Friends: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Guy next to me: Are those your friends?
Me: No...
Friends: I LOVE YOU TAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!
Me: .... (Ohmygodkillmenow) Must be another Tammy.

And of course, after the whole thing was over...

Random man/woman I don't know: Wow! You really popular!
Me: (AlltheChinesepeoplehatemenow.) Heh... Thanks...

*Sigh* Can't wait until next year...

No comments: