Saturday, March 23, 2002

Ew. School starts again in one day. My week of hibernation has to come to a stop. But hey, there's only two more months of school. Two very long, very stressful, very work-packed weeks. Anyway... Guess that's bout it for now. I just hope I won't kill myself before these two months are up.

Girl: So where are we going to get your tux?
Vertically Challanged Friend: Well, there's the place in the mall, Bittner's, and Big & Tall, but we all know that that place is not gonna work for me.
Me: What? There's no Small & Short just for you?
VCF: You are a dumbass. We're going to Bittner's.
Me: Are you sure that place rents children's tuxes?
VCF: You are so going to hell.
Me: You were so asking for it.

Making fun of VCF was almost as fun as last year when Ali and I were making fun of our friend for being short. "Short people are so annoying. They make the roads all bumpy." "I hate short people, they always get stuck on the bottom of my shoe." HahahahohwowI'mgonnagetmyselfshot. No really. I love short people. I promise. =)

No comments: