Tuesday, March 5, 2002

Girl 1: How was your date last night?
Girl 2: It was good...
G1: What did you guys do?
G2: Um... Well.... *Starts sobbing*
G1: Oh my god! What's the matter?! Are you okay, sweetie??
G2: Yeah... Well... I don't know.
G1: What happened?!?
G2: Well... I think I went too far...
G1: What do you mean too far?
G2: *Crying* I think I let him go too far... I feel horrible. And dirty.
G1: OOoooh honey, what went wrong?
G2: Well... you know how usually when I go on a date with him, and when he takes me home, we shake hands before I go in the house, but this time... *Hysterically bawling* I let him kiss my hand! I feel so violated!

Girl 1 is desperately trying to maintain a straight face, cause you know, girl 2 was seriously upset, thinking that she went too far with her date.

No comments: