Friday, March 1, 2002

Happy March everyone! So glad it's Friday... Yes. Another weekend full of moping around, unwilling to get off my giant fat ass. Actually. Scratch that. I'm actually gonna be doing something this weekend. I get to go to a wedding tomorrow. At Evergreen. No, that's not some fancy beautiful hotel with a rainforest theme. It's a restaurant. A Chinese buffet restaurant. They're getting married at a Chinese buffet! That. Is so unbelievably romantic. And the dude getting married is like, 72, and he's marrying a 64 year old. Aww yeah. A senior wedding. That's actually really cute. But in a Chinese restaurant? *Sigh*

I was talking to my mom about sushi last night. I haven't eaten any in a really long time and I was telling her that I was craving it. And so today, after school, she suprised me with a box of sushi. Yum yum yum. Except. They had smelt roe in it. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically fish eggs. They're itty bitty and orange. But it was piled in my sushi and I was completely grossed out. I never really liked those things but I can deal with it if there's just a little big of it. But there was a ton in mine. Well, I ate one anyway because I was really hungry and all I could taste were the eggs. I thought I was gonna hurl. Worse part is, every now and then, I can still find an egg here and there in my mouth that I haven't swallowed. Eww. I don't know how I can complain about caviar after I ate what I did last night. Pig ears. Yes. You heard right. Pig ears. It was very um.... chewy and cartlidgey. It was good! I promise! (What a sure-fire way to lose all my friends...)

I get to see boy in one week! Yay! =)

Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles is a really good song. She's a great piano player. (Is it pee-AN-ist or PEE-an-ist?) I like this song a lot. Anyway... I think I'm gonna go wander around and mosey through stuff. But... stay tuned until next time...

"It's not a cookie... it's a fig newton. Mmmm... Figs.... "

No comments: