Wednesday, March 20, 2002

So I guess I failed to mention that I'm on spring break right? Yeah. Well. Hi. I'm on spring break. But I haven't left good ole Nashville. This has been a first in a long while. Last SB I went to Austin, Texas to visit my brother, the SB before I went to L.A. to visit my best friend, the SB before that I went to Atlanta to visit my aunt and cousin, the SB before that I went to Houston to visit some relatives, the SB before that I went to Chicago to visit some relatives, and I can't remember anything past that. But yeah. This spring break: Staying in. I've been bored out of my mind today though. I did *nothing*. Well, I read. And anyone who knows me knows that I don't read. Like, ever. I just don't have the patience to sit down for a few hours and just... read. I have to be really really really bored. Like, someone poke me with spoons for fun bored. Last summer, when I was in Taiwan, I was bored. I read the Grapes of Wrath in one sitting. I woke up, rolled over and was like, "Hrm. I should read that," and didn't put it down until I was finished. That book was over 600 pages long. And it wasn't even that good. I did that with most of my books in Taiwan. Read one a day cause it was actually something for me to do, and to keep my mind off of being miserable. Anyway. I read today. The book is actually not that bad. And its in Oprah's book club, so I know it has to be good. =)

In other news... David was back last week. ^_^ Leading reason as to why I haven't posted in a while. It was fun. And since I hadn't seen him in ohh... two months, it was definitely a good thing. He's coming back for my prom in April too. Yay! I took my SATs last Saturday. It sucked major ass. Quick way to sum things up:

Friend: How was it?
Me: Horrible. You?
Friend: It was rape.
Me: Butt rape.

Let's see... what else... I've had 3 friends call me from three different beaches...

Them: Hey!! How's Nashville??
Me: Sucks. The weather has been pure shit.
Them: Oh really? That's too bad. It's been beautiful down here. Absolutely goregous. It's been really warm, and I'm working on my tan, and it's been *sooo* much fun. Everyday has just been sunny and wonderful.
Me: I hate you. I hope you get swooped up by a hurricane. How nice.

My mom fed me some strawberries but they're really sour and I'm making funny faces. But aside from that, I guess I've about summed up my past week and a half. Stay tuned for scenes for next week of Diary of Tammy. "You think you know... And you really do."

No comments: