Wednesday, March 13, 2002

So I'm listening to Milli Vinilli's "Girl, You Know It's True" right now. I want to get that hideous dance down so I can teach it to my friend in time for prom. You know, so she can bust out those mad dancing skills in front of everyone. Today was also International Day at our school. I didn't do anything because I am apparently "Too American, not international enough". (That's okay though because a vietnamese friend of mine told me that I could join their country.) But... I could have gone to the middle of the gym, shook my ass to some skanky Chinese pop music and say that it's a "traditional Chinese dance". Hey, that's what all the other countries did, why can't I?! I was still kinda disappointed that I couldn't dance with my friend to "Everybody Loves Kung-Fu Fighting". That would have been glorius.

Lane: "She's got a great mane, vote for Lane. Vote for Lane, the great Dane. Don't be insane, vote for Lane. Ease the pain, vote for Lane. Get out of the rain, vote for Lane."
Nathan: "Don't be hatin', vote for Nathan. Forget bathin', vote for Nathan. Everyone's ravin' about Nathan."
Nan: "Because you can, vote for Nan. Get in the van with Nan. Be a man, vote for Nan. Be a fan of Nan. Get in the frying pan, vote for Nan. Get a tan with Nan."
Me: Okay, do my name.
Nan: "Vote for Tammy... She's cool."

No comments: