Friday, July 19, 2002

Howdy! Pretty appropriate now that I am back in Nashville. Hurray! I would tell you all the wild and crazy things I did on the last few days that we were in Taiwan... but... there were no such wild and crazy things. David and I spent the last few days... doing... not... much at all. And even if we did, I really don't remember because the last memory of Taiwan was the glorious plane ride home. I did get to watch I Am Sam where I cried like a little girl, and then I watched Big Fat Liar. You know, with Malcom in the Middle and the annoying Amanda girl from All That. It's a winner, I tell ya. My favorite part though? They played Snow Dogs again. Northwest Airlines is the best.

I got home on Tuesday night. Suffered through jet lag for the first night but that was about it, thankfully. And... I've just been... chillin' for the last couple of days. Watched lots of DVDs. I got a new computer today, hence, me... here.... um... anyway. It was really boring yesterday and the day before, mainly because I had *nothing* to do. But now I have a new toy to play with. *Bundles of joy*

Cross out anything I have said about "One Hundred Years of Solitude" in my previous posts, and replace it with "That book has been the bane of my existance". Okay. So it's really not *that* bad. Just... It doesn't end. And... okay yeah, it is that bad. But that's just me.

You really don't know how much something means to you until you don't have it anymore. There was no Dr. Pepper or Mr. Pibb in Taiwan. That's all I've been drinking since I've come back... Want some advice? Take advantage of everything you have, even if it's the small stuff like a drink or blue Chrismas lights.

I guess that's about it... Just had to let you all know that I'm back and in good condition (though I think I may be getting a cold), so you won't start freaking out cause you missed me so much. Haha. I just love flattering myself. I only do that cause I know I have no friends. ^_~

I will leave you all with a little love from Spiderman. (From Davezila) I showed David this when we were at an internet cafe, and we kept cracking up. It makes me happy, and hopefully it will brighten up your day a little too.

No comments: