Monday, July 22, 2002

On Friday night (or Saturday morning - whichever you'd prefer), I went to bed at 5 in the morning. So I woke up at 2 in the afternoon that day. Meaning that I wouldn't get to go to sleep until 3am that day, but since I had church, I had to wake up at 8:30. That's not a lot of sleep, right? So I decided to take a "nap" at around 5 and didnt wake up noon today. Well, I did wake up at 3 for an hour to wash my face and stuff. But still, that's like, 18 hours of sleep. I rule.

In other news, I'm bored. It didn't really hit me just how much I wish I could drive until I came back from Taiwan on Tuesday. Yeah. I'm 17 with a permit and didn't want to drive until now. Pathetic, huh? I mean, not that there's a lot of places that I could go even if I did drive, but hey, Wal-mart would be better than sitting on my ass all day long. I was going to go swimming today too but it's raining. Just my luck.

The Army Recruit people called me just a little bit ago. Can you picture me being in the army? I sure can't.

Anyway... I'm gonna go wander around now. Toodles.

No comments: