Saturday, August 10, 2002

I am not plural
Conversation with a friend tonight:

Me: How was your trip?
He: It was pretty cool... Rhode Island is kind of interesting and i got to see some cool music.
Me: Awsome. You had fun, no?
He: A bit, it wasn't my type of vacation, but it wasn't too shabby.
Me: Ahh... I see. So what would be your kind of vacation?
He: I've narrowed it down to two types of vacations. Situation 1: I sit (mostly lying) in front of a tv with good movies, lots of pizza and hamburgers, and doesn't get up for 6 days. Scratch that.... 10 days
Me: And get fat! Whoo!
He: Yes. Porker fat. Situation 2: I go to very cool places with very cool people and does very good things like go to Yankees games or broadway places or soccer games or the beach or Taiwan.
Me: WOO TAIWAN!! But you cannot go with me because I am not cool people.
He: Unless you're plural I don't see how you could be cool people.
Me: Good point.

No comments: