Saturday, August 17, 2002

I had to wake up at 7:30 on this lovely Saturday morning to go to school to help out a teacher with organizing some stuff. I'm not trying to suck up to the teacher... No! Really! I'm getting paid. Pretty well too, considering the fact that I'm really not doing anything except assigning books and stapling papers. I took a nap when I got home because I was sleepy.

Esther and I were supposed to fast today for church. And everything went okay for most of the morning and afternoon. But when it came down to dinner-time, I thought that I was going to pass out. I usually can't go 10 minutes without munching on something... a whole day? Yeah... So Esther and I made some mashed potatoes and ate some cookies. I feel a a lot better now, disappointed that I couldn't go a whole day... but not starving.

Boy left bright and early this morning, leaving me with a sad heart and a hickey on my face. Triste. It's going to be weird not having him around again. But I'll be alright. Hopefully. *Sigh* =(

No comments: