Thursday, August 8, 2002

I have been running short of interesting things to post recently... Mainly because nothing interesting ever happens in my life. I do apologize. Last night, Esther came over with her ex-but-probably-soon-to-be-again-boyfriend and we went to this new place called Atlanta Bread Company. The few bites that I had stolen from Esther's plate were pretty good. But at one point during dinner, I went back up to the counter cause Esther wanted me to go tell them to heat up her food because she is a lazy-ass and the guy that worked there was all, "So, ready for another fun year at Hillsboro... Tammy?" And I was like, "Hey, that's kinda creepy. How'd you know I went there." Supposedly, he is going to be a junior there and he's seen me around, and he knew Esther from the year before. Neither of us knew who the heck that guy was. Anyway, we rented Resident Evil and came back to my house and watched it. Esther fell asleep. She's been doing that a lot lately... she got back from Taiwan on Saturday night, and she's had jetlag since. So she will fall asleep at random times during the day. A couple nights ago I was talking to her about some movie, and she fell asleep on the phone. That's not nearly as bad as when she fell asleep on the phone with Ken while he was praying. But I digress. We all went swimming at 11:30ish. It was really cold too. I mean, it's been hot nuggets the last few days, even late at night. But it was chilly last night, and we were freezing in the pool. Esther spent the night. So that's about to the extent of what I did yesterday. I had a good sleep. Esther and I made real mashed potatoes today. It was yummy. Plus, it was fun to make. And I realized that I really like to make/cook things... just hate cleaning/washing up. So if anyone wants some dinner, I'll make and you clean. Deal? Deal.

Cricket is fun. You get to hit things with a bat. Doesn't get much better than that...

No comments: