Saturday, August 3, 2002

I went to see Signs tonight with my mom and Lauren. It was a pretty good movie, and some of the scenes scared the bejeezus out of me. Then again, I get scared very easily. However (Quick! Sheild your eyes cause I'm going to ruin the movie for you), the alien at the end of the movie looked really lame, and I just lauged a whole lot at it. Joaquin Phoenix cracked me up as well. Anyway, the movie doesn't have to do as much with crop circles and aliens and "signs" as it does with the main character's (Mel Gibson) faith. I liked the ending. Plus... This movie was a good follow up of M. Night Shyamalanmanywibnlxpoqan's last movie, the god-awful Unbreakable, which is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Okay, so aside from the bad movie review, I'm looking for a job. So... if anyone is willing to you know, hook me up. It would be greatly appreciated. =) I love you?

No comments: