Saturday, August 24, 2002

Not really The Friday Five because it is Saturday...

1. What is your current occupation? Is this what you chose to be doing at this point in your life? Why or why not? No current occupation. However, I do want to get a job though after school. I need money because I don't have any.

2. If time/talent/money were no object, what would your dream occupation be? A famous fashion/interior/grapic designer. Either that or a food critic so all the famous restaurants will prepare their best foods for me. And... I will be able to eat as much as I want, whenever I want, and not gain an ounce. =)

3. What did/do your parents do for a living? Has this had any influence on your career choices? My dad was a doctor, my mom is a physical therapist. And yes, it does have an influence on my careear choice. I know that I am *not* doing anything that has to deal with the medical field. It's emotionally and physcially draining, and while I can deal with one at a time, I can't do with both simutaneously. I can't deal with a place filled with sickness, disease, and death. I don't want to have to build relationships with my patients and then lose them. I don't know if I could live with myself if that happened. I am way to weak for that.

4. Have you ever had to choose between having a career and having a family? Why yes. All the time.

5. In your opinion, what is the easiest job in the world? What is the hardest? Why? Easiest? Working at a store with a few of your buddies that has no customers. Because customers suck. Hardest? There's so many... I think surgeons, doctors, janitors, teachers, waiters, the guy who had to jackoff animals in order to obtain semen samples, etc.

No comments: