Saturday, September 21, 2002

A friend and I went out tonight. We went to a nearby pizza place and there was a guy with a guitar and microphone (and Heather, no turntables) who sang on the porch. He was really good, so friend and I kept shouting out songs from people for him to play: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dave, Ben Harper, Tom Petty, John Mayer, U2, Radiohead, etc. She and I vowed to be his groupies but we had to go. We came back to my house and watched Kids, which was a disturbing yet somewhat realistic movie. I liked the way it was done. But. It's definitely not a movie that you'd watch with the parents... unless... you are into that sorta thing. :::Shudders:::

I have watched 4 movies so far this weekend: 40 Days and 40 Nights was terrible... mostly boy humor. Panic Room wasn't all that great, kinda lame. My friend Carla and I realized that we have had a little too much AP English last year when we started analyzing the movie, and trying to pick out all of the ironies, symbols, and all of those good ole elements of figurative language. We are big nerds. Umm... Amelie, like I said in the previous post, was wonderful. And Kids was depessing but pretty good. I still really want the Monster's Inc. DVD... and I'm waiting for Lion King to release theirs. ^_^

Radiohead - Exit Music is a good song. As is Paranoid Android.

I actually have church bright and early tomorrow morning... So I guess that means I should be going off to bed soon... So, until next time... "STAY OFF THE MOLDY CHEESE!!!"

No comments: