Friday, September 20, 2002

I actually remembered on time! The Friday Five, baby, yeah!

1. Would you say that you're good at keeping in touch with people? For the most part, yes. But it has to be a two-way thing. If the other person stops keeping in touch, then I tend to also.

2. Which communication method do you usually prefer/use: e-mail, telephone, snail mail, blog comments, or meeting in person? Why? Depends on the person... Sometimes, it's easier and more comfortable talking to someone on the phone. But there are some people that aren't phone people, and I'd rather talk to them online. I like talking to people in person for the most part as long as it's not awkward.

3. Do you have an instant messenger program? How many? Why/why not? How often do you use it? Why, yes, I do. And as many of you would know, I am signed on to AOL *all the time*. I also have AIM, which rocks my socks because AOL is an atrocity..

4. Do most of your close friends live nearby or far away? Both...

5. Are you an "out of sight, out of mind" person, or do you believe that "distance makes the heart grow fonder"? Mmm... I don't know. Depends on the person I guess... I tend to have the "distance makes the heart grow fonder" state of mind... but don't really know anymore.

So I guess that's about it for today... It was fun last night at friend's house, even though we were all really tired. My favorite part though? It's still Friday. =)

"I wish I could swim in an ocean of boobies." - Molly, after watching 40 Days and 40 Nights (which, by the way, was a horrible movie).

No comments: