Tuesday, September 10, 2002

Molly and I ended up not being able to present our oh-so-wonderful project today... ran out of time. Now we will not be able to do it until Thursday, which is a shame because now people will have to wait another two days to be able to experience a fabulous thing.

Me: Damnit, I was looking forward to doing my presentation today...
Friend: Is it crazy like last time's?
Me: Well, I don't know about "crazy", "making a dumbass out of myself", maybe, but probably not "crazy".

Anyway... I tried to do this cardio workout video thing that my mom has, and I realize that I am quite possible the most un-coordinated person in the world. I could keep up with the... actual workout, but not all the fancy shmancy dancey areobic moves that go along with it. I will finally get the steps right, and then they are all, "Okay! Ready to move on..." So I gave up and went to the gym and ran for a while, then I went swimming and fell asleep by the pool. It was a nice little nap.

So I see that Conan reruns are now on Comedy Central, which is wonderful because Conan is hilarious and I never am able to watch him on weeknights. Great line:
"I read today that Baylor University in Texas is building a George W. Bush Presidential Library for their campus. Yeah... see, President Bush will be donating the two books that he's ever read for the library."

I get a free lunch tomorrow. A friend told me that if I help him make a poster for his presentation in Anatomy for Thursday, he will either pay me $5 or lunch at La Paz. And I figure that lunch will be worth more than 5 bucks, especially if I order the most expensive item on the menu...

Guess that's about it all for today, gotta study for a Calc test that I'm going to fail anyway. Life is grand.

No comments: