Saturday, September 14, 2002

Once again, a late Friday Five...

1. What was/is your favorite subject in school? Why? English has always been a class that I really enjoyed... Which is funny considering the fact that I am *horrible* at writing essays, or... well... writing in general.

2. Who was your favorite teacher? Why? I have a lot of teachers that I really liked, Mrs. Kaplan and Ms. T from 5th and 6th grades, Dr. Hopple and Mrs. Croker from 9th, Mrs. Ripski from 10th, and Ms. Bradshaw from 11th. Overall, I think Bradshaw was my favorite teacher because I learned so much from her last year. Plus, I had her for 3 periods out of 6 every single day.

3. What is your favorite memory of school? Hrm. But there are just *so* many! *Cough* I loved 8th grade, even though I was still at an all-girl school. I'm not really sure why... I think that year the entire grade sorta bonded, and I became friends with almost everyone, and it was a nice feeling. Freshman year, people started going off into their own little groups again, which that was not great. People just starting getting "too cool" for the rest of us. Maybe that's why I left. Junior year was fun too, minus the endless all-nighters and the constant school-work. And... well, this year is not bad so far. Maybe this will be my favorite memory of school.

4. What was your favorite recess game? Chasing boys around the playground (what? That was in like, 2nd grade, I promise!), Prison Ball, Dodge Ball, Line Tag, Gotcha, hockey, Crab-soccer... I love recess. We should have that again. No, we need Nap Time. Lots and lots of nap time.

5. What did you hate most about school? Sometimes the people, sometimes the teachers, a lot of the times the administrators, most the time the schoolwork. And of course I would complain about that cause that's pretty much the only thing that makes school suck. Then again, I hardly ever do work, and if I do I would wait until the last possible minute to start (i.e. starting a 5 page paper at 12 and working on it until 6 Friday morning).

I did absolutely nothing today. I watched about 7 hours straight of the Real World Chicago. And I ate. A lot. Fathead (aka Heather) came over at 9 and we worked on an English assignment that took way longer than necessary. We pretty much just acted silly like we always tend to do. She is fun to be stupid with. I'm still not done with the assignment though. But keep in mind, I am *queen* of procrastination. And you know what? I am gonna get a better grade than you. Biotch!

Then again, probably not because I suck.

No comments: